Auto insurance is designed to protect you against the injuries and property damage that auto crashes can cause. Although auto liability insurance is the only coverage required in North Carolina by law, that doesn’t mean you don’t need the protection that additional auto insurance coverage can provide. Here’s the protection that a well-rounded auto insurance policy from Steiner Insurance Group has to offer:
- Collision – If you collide with another vehicle or run off the road and hit a tree, fence, or telephone pole, collision coverage helps pay for your vehicle repair costs. Depending on your accident’s severity, this could save you a substantial amount of money out of pocket.
- Comprehensive – Vehicle theft isn’t uncommon in North Carolina, putting Nashville, NC car owners at risk of being a target. Comprehensive insurance protects you against vehicle theft by compensating you for its market value. It also pays for damage to your vehicle from non-collision causes such as bad weather, vandalism, and falling objects.
- Uninsured Motorist – This insurance pays for your vehicle repairs if you’re hit by a driver who has no insurance or insufficient insurance to cover the cost of your damages. It also protects you from hit and run drivers.
- Roadside Assistance – If you’ve ever had your car falter in the middle of nowhere, you’ll appreciate the protection that roadside assistance has to offer. Roadside assist covers the cost of towing your vehicle to a repair shop, so you’re not left stranded on your own.
- Liability – North Carolina requires that you carry minimum liability coverage to protect others in accidents you cause. If your vehicle is registered in the state, your coverage must come from a licensed North Carolina insurance provider.
To get a quote for auto coverage in Nashville, NC, contact your Steiner Insurance Group agent today.