Auto insurance is designed to protect you against the injuries and property damage that auto crashes can cause. Although auto liability insurance is the only coverage required in North Carolina by law, that doesn’t mean you don’t need the protection that additional auto insurance coverage can provide. Here’s the protection that a well-rounded auto insurance policy from Steiner Insurance Group has to offer:
- Collision – If you collide with another vehicle or run off the road and hit a tree, fence, or telephone pole, collision coverage helps pay for your vehicle repair costs. Depending on your accident’s severity, this could save you a substantial amount of money out of pocket.
- Comprehensive – Vehicle theft isn’t uncommon in North Carolina, putting Nashville, NC car owners at risk of being a target. Comprehensive insurance protects you against vehicle theft by compensating you for its market value. It also pays for damage to your vehicle from non-collision causes such as bad weather, vandalism, and falling objects.
- Uninsured Motorist – This insurance pays for your vehicle repairs if you’re hit by a driver who has no insurance or insufficient insurance to cover the cost of your damages. It also protects you from hit and run drivers.
- Roadside Assistance – If you’ve ever had your car falter in the middle of nowhere, you’ll appreciate the protection that roadside assistance has to offer. Roadside assist covers the cost of towing your vehicle to a repair shop, so you’re not left stranded on your own.
- Liability – North Carolina requires that you carry minimum liability coverage to protect others in accidents you cause. If your vehicle is registered in the state, your coverage must come from a licensed North Carolina insurance provider.
To get a quote for auto coverage in Nashville, NC, contact your Steiner Insurance Group agent today.
Anyone in the Nashville, NC area and loves cars will dream of owning a classic car. If you are a classic car owner, you will want to ensure that your prized asset is adequately covered and protected at all times. A great way that you can do this is by getting a full classic car insurance policy.
Those that Want to Protect the Value
One situation when someone may need to have classic car insurance coverage is when they want to protect the value of the vehicle. A classic car is a unique type of vehicle because it can appreciate as time goes by. Due to this, you will want to make sure that the value is covered correctly. With a classic car policy, you can receive the protection you need to cover the collectible value and protect your investment.
Those that Want Reduced Liability Risk Policy
You should also get a classic car insurance policy if you want to take advantage of the reduced liability risk. The typical classic car owner is not going to drive a vehicle as frequently as they would drive a normal car. Due to this, your actual liability risk is much lower. When you get a specialized classic car policy, it will ensure that your premiums reflect this reduced risk.
There are many reasons to get a classic car policy if you are in the Nashville, NC area. Those in this area of Tennessee will want to make sure that they fully understand their options. When you are looking for a new policy for your classic car, you should call the team at Steiner Insurance Group. The insurance team at Steiner Insurance Group can provide you with the necessary coverage to protect your vehicle.
When buying insurance in Nashville, NC, the only coverage that you are legally required to carry is liability insurance on your vehicle. Liability insurance helps to cover the other party’s damages if you are found to be at fault in an accident. All other types of auto insurance, including collision and comprehensive, gap coverage, and replacement coverage, are strictly optional.
So here’s the question: Is it worth the extra cost of buying all that protection?
The answer comes down to a simple formula: Are you spending more on premiums each year than your car is worth in total?
If the answer is no, then there’s not much reason to buy full coverage for your car. If you’re driving around an old 1990s Ford that you could replace yourself should something happen, then your insurance can’t do much for you that you can’t already do for yourself.
We do tend to have an emotional attachment to our cars. Maybe the bluebook value of your vehicle is only a couple thousand dollars, but the personal value makes it irreplaceable. Unfortunately, insurance can’t help on that front. The insurance covers the financial losses should something happen, but it can’t guarantee that nothing ever happens in the first place.
Check your car’s bluebook value now and then, and remember to be honest with yourself when buying insurance. We like to think our cars are worth a little more than they are.
If you’re shopping around for insurance in Nashville, NC, remember that full coverage might not be worth it when you call Steiner Insurance Group. Steiner Insurance Group can help you get covered against expected losses, but, unfortunately, the emotional value of any vehicle, whether brand new or a couple of decades old, can’t be salvaged.