Home Insurance Options in Oklahoma
During your lifetime, your home is likely one of the most significant investments you'll ever make. Should your home get damaged from a natural disaster, fire, or anything else, you'll want a reliable insurance agency right by your side. Here at Steiner Insurance Group in Norman, OK, we work hard to resolve any claim you have for your household quickly and affordably.
A good insurance plan for your home will give you the peace of mind knowing that you won't be digging into your own pockets should a disaster strike. Our insurance experts carefully detail out all the specifics in your home policy to make sure you fully understand what your coverages are. When an unfortunate circumstance happens, you want to get back on your feet quickly instead of worrying about how you're going to pay for it.
Comprehensive Policy Coverage in Oklahoma
When you are discussing a home insurance policy with one of our agents, here are the basic coverage outlines you should be aware of.
- Property Coverages - Would pay for the damages to your home, including the garage or other detached structures like sheds
- Personal items - Items inside the house such as furniture or electronics
- Liabilities - Would cover you for someone who was injured on your premises
- Medical Costs - Payments for someone who got hurt on your property
- Temporary Living - If your home is unlivable, this coverage will provide a place to live while the house is rebuilt
Our agents can discuss all the details of your policy, as well as educate you on optional coverages such as flood insurance. You can start an estimate online using our rating tool to get a quote. We can also discuss any questions you have in person or on the phone.
Choose Steiner Insurance Group for Your Homeowner's Policy
Your home is your palace, and we want to help you protect it. Contact us today for an estimate on a home insurance policy in Norman, OK, or if you are unsatisfied with your current Oklahoma company. We are glad to help!